Thank you for visiting the Lower Micklin Touring Park website. We are a small caravan park just ½ mile outside the village of Alton in rural Staffordshire.
We have 30 well spaced pitches (17 hard standing, 4 Super Grass and 9 grass) all with electric hook-up, set in a 2 acre field surrounded by further fields and with a fantastic view of the Weaver Hills and the southern end of the Peak District.
In addition to the adrenalin filled Alton Towers (2 miles) there is great walking, cycling and pub visiting in the Churnet Valley for those who are looking for more gentle activities.
!!!!! 2018 BOOKINGS NOW OPEN !!!!!
Bookings are now being taken for 2018 - Bank holidays go very quickly so get organinsing.
Thinking about hiring the whole site for a special occasion - please phone to discuss 'Exclusive Use' before the dates get booked up.
LOO OF THE YEAR 2017 We are delighted to have received a Gold Award for this year. Thank you to all our guests for helping us to keep the facilities in such goo condition.
- Spacious family bathroom
- heated toilet & shower facilities
- All pitches with electric hook up
- play area with swings & slide
- 1km walking / jogging path
- Undercover washing-up sinks
- ball field with goal posts
- We welcome families with children and provide a large family bathroom, children's play area and separate ball field.
- Well behaved and controlled dogs are welcome to make use of the 1km walking and jogging track around the perimeter of the property.
- Charges are simply £18-£20 per pitch per night including two adults and electricity. Extra people are £5.00 per night (Under 5's are free) No extras for awnings, extra cars or dogs.
- No.1 place to take your motorhome according to Family Traveller
Follow us on Facebook
Childrens Play area with slide & swings
Site suitable for both Tents & Caravans
New (2012) heated toilet & shower facilities.
|Looking for Cottage Accommodation?
Then please visit our holiday cottage website.
If you wish to contact us please call 07824 385138 or go to the Contact us page