We will be closing this winter from 1st December 2021 until 31st March 2022.
Bookings now being taken for 2022
Minimum 2 night stay on Fridays and Saturdays.
For details about our cancellation due to Covid-19 policy, please visit our FAQ page.
We are a small, award winning, family run campsite just outside Alton in Staffordshire with glorious views over rolling countryside and the Weaver Hills and yet within easy reach of Alton Towers, the Peak District, the Staffordshire Way and the world famous Potteries. We are ideally located for adrenalin filled days at Alton Towers (2 miles), great walking and cycling from the gate, brilliant pubs and of course the Peak District National Park just 20 minutes away.
We have 30 well spaced pitches (17 Hard Standing, 4 Super Grass and 9 Grass) all with electric hook-up and stunning views over the Churnet Valley. Download our site map.
We welcome families, friends and couples and we offer Exclusive Use hiring for special occasions from family gatherings for a Big BIrthday to Weddings. Our guests love the open spaces for football, BBQs and fun. Please get in touch to discuss your special event.
Reasons to visit Lower Micklin Touring Park
Bus Service to Alton Towers:
Fun Days Out:
- free wifi
- Spacious family bathroom
- heated toilet & shower facilities
- All pitches with electric hook up
- Super pitches with water + waste
- play area with swings & slide
- Undercover washing-up sinks
- ball field with goal posts
Race Days and Music Events at Uttoxeter Racecourse Check out the numerous events at Uttoxeter racecourse during 2020 More DetailsWhat's on in Staffordshire There’s a packed programme of events in Staffordshire with plenty to suit every taste all-year round including markets, food and drink festivals, live music, great theatre and stand-up, and exhilarating sporting occasions. More details.
- We welcome families with children and provide a large family bathroom, children's play area and separate ball field.
- Well behaved and controlled dogs are welcome to make use of the 1km walking and jogging track around the perimeter of the property.
- Charges are simply £20-£25 per pitch per night including two adults and electricity. Extra people are £5.00 per night (Under 5's are free) No extras for awnings, extra cars or dogs.
- No.1 place to take your motorhome according to Family Traveller
Follow us on Facebook
Childrens Play area with slide & swings
Site suitable for both Tents & Caravans
New (2012) heated toilet & shower facilities.
|Looking for Cottage Accommodation?
Then please visit our holiday cottage website.
If you wish to contact us please call 07824 385138 or go to the Contact us page